Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Irony of Life

I think there is something in my stars. The repetition of certain circumstances occur periodically in my life at a fixed time of the year (since three years precisely) and in a similar pattern. Not going into the details of the occurrences but going into the underlining philosophy of such pattens, I have observed that they occur at the beginning of the year after a few months have elapsed. All these occurrences are highly disturbing, unexpected which made me totally dejected and upset. But by far the occurrence this year has been the most profound and most unexpected.

Sometimes I just wonder, well not sometimes but nowadays all the time, that why is it that destiny is always playing games with me only? But I know it's not just me but there are many more such souls in the world.. But I give solace to my heart thinking there is currently some problem in my kismet which will be resolved soon, how soon, I cannot say. Maybe I am wrong and things indeed do happen for one's own good (as I once honestly and sincerely believed), but looking back upon my life I fail to see how certain events in my life have proved to be beneficial for me and my family. I don't want to enter details but I have now come to realize that these sayings are just like putting a bandage upon a wound to heal the wound to make you a stronger person without having been subjected to human experimentation.

Right now, I stand upon a road engraved on all sides with the words 'uncertainty'. Well yes, things have become certain, certain things which I believed to be certain turned out to be wholly uncertain, and this uncertainty has become certain. What the future holds for me, that I do not know nor am I in a position to comment. But as mentioned by me in an earlier post and I will stand by it and repeat it - 'Always expect the unexpected'. Nothing is certain in this world and never trust people with your heart, otherwise you will land on you face when you fall from a height and the person who promised to hold you withdraws his hands and allows you to fall and also in certain circumstances, enjoys seeing you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment