Monday, June 8, 2009

Sometimes I Sporadically Wonder...

Sometimes I sporadically wonder,
Stressing my senses to ponder over,
Issues which are perhaps irrelevant for others,
But which for me arises curiosity in greatest numbers.

There maybe a scientific explanation for each happening..
But that does not stop me from thinking..
As to why the sky shines blue,
Instead of a myriad hue.

Are the ants blessed with the power of speech?
If it is so, why can’t it reach me?
Is it true that bats are blind?
Assuming so, then how do they function their minds?

They say dreams occasionally come true..
What are these dreams and why do they make me so woo?
Why do they manifest occasionally and are latent for a few?
Besides why only for a few and not for the other few?

These are my questions for you,
Is there really a ‘you’ or aren’t we all just ‘I’s?
I am ‘I’ and you are ‘you’..
Do you finally get the cue?

No comments:

Post a Comment